DAY 2 and 3 Recovery

 I had a great sleep on the day 1, woke up at middle of the night for toilet pee and found that the blood still come out and dripping, was quite surprise but as the nurse (suster yus) already warned me before.. 

Woke up by a phone call asking me what i want to eat for breakfast and they help to order it for me :) suster yus and mbak nur who working there are both really niceeee... especially suster yus who help me a lot and explain everything so detail.. love her so much..  

After breakfast, suster yus ask me to come down and did a massage for me to drained the excess blood  and dr arthur did another video for the day 1 after liposuction

Now about the scale of the pain today..  Its just a sore.. not pain.. i really dont feel any after pain that needed me to eat pain killer (but i ate it though) and the antibiotic... I already can go to next door to buy some cake.. (which for me the taste is just so so... not that fantastic) and after that i requested to have a driver send me to clinic to take an antigen test so i can fly back on day 3 (which is tommorow) 

On this day 2 i havent take any shower so i just wipe my self with towel and wash my face... PLEASE DO REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR COMPRESSION GARMENT... and the comfiest one... as you will need it.. because when it compressed.. it is less painfull.. but yes you will feel a ore and less flexibility :)

After got back from the clinic.. i just had my rest and order GOJEK/GRAB for my meal...

Here is my before and after... look so differeennttt..




DAY 3 

Woke up and after breakfast, suster yus massage me again before i headed out for my flight back.... Driver send me to the train station and i took a train to the airport by myself.. have i mention the train was so clean and comfy :)
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE CHECK IN LUGGAGE even when you bring cabin bag as you cant lift ands store your cabin bag on fligt as it is still sore.. and make sure drink a lot ...
and... ALL WENT WELL and i arrive back at my hometown... SORE yes.. PAIN Nop!!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16 WEEK SURPRISE

6 WEEK THE DREAM START TO BECOME TRUE

DAY 1 ARRIVAL and THE OPERATION DAY