First week

 Ok.. this is the week you feel that.. O NO why its still the same size? And trust me.. BECAUSE ITS STILL SWELLING! and you can feel the water movement inside... and if you dont wear the compression garment, you can feel the water move down and your hand will get swallon too.. so please do your massage... 

For me, i went to this one place called EASTWEST  JAKARTA(cost 800.000 + 25.000 admin) for the first session and the next visit will be 680 + 25 admin. They only have one senior physiotherapist who do this lymphatic drainage and she is really GOOD. Its painfull hahaha... but she is good.. however i only go to eastwest once and learn how she do it and i did it my self at home every day :)

I also try another place called GAYA SPA JAKARTA, here they also do the lymphatic drainage massage but they have package of body scrub, body mask and free RF  ( i went here on my day 25 after the lipo) i really recommend this place... clean comfy and really a high end spa centre... VERY VERY NICE PLACE

BTW dont worry about the bruise... it does bruise a lot and gone after my first week :) and yes BE PATIENCE... Trust me it worth the wait!!! just be patience... give your self  at least 8 week... The best is yet to come.... TRUST DR ARTHUR TJANDRA!!!!

see my picture below... you can see its normal to look like this.. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16 WEEK SURPRISE

6 WEEK THE DREAM START TO BECOME TRUE

DAY 1 ARRIVAL and THE OPERATION DAY